Are you looking for a simple, yet healthy lunch recipe? Try this 3-Ingredient Chicken Salad recipe!
First of all, this recipe only needs three ingredients, hence the name 3-Ingredient Chicken Salad! It will take you five minutes to whip up and has plenty of protein and healthy fats!
You could make this simple recipe in bulk and use it for meal prep as well. Double, triple or even quadruple the recipe and have lunch ready to get you through the week! To avoid boredom, enjoy this healthy 3-ingredient chicken salad recipe in a variety of different forms throughout the week.
Try it on whole wheat bread or a bagel, a whole wheat wrap or even on a bed of greens. Each day can be different if you want!
It takes three ingredients and about five minutes of your time. I promise the recipe is simple. Place all the ingredients in a bowl, mix until well combined and serve!
You’ll need cooked chicken, avocado, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to make this simple 3-Ingredient Chicken Salad recipe.
To keep this healthy recipe clean eating approved, use Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo. You can also use regular mayo, reduced fat mayo or Miracle Whip, but it will not be complete clean eating friendly.
In terms of chicken, weigh the chicken after it is cooked. I prefer to use a rotisserie chicken for this recipe, but chicken breast or chicken thigh meat works great too!
- 2.5oz chicken, cooked and chopped*
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise**
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until all ingredients are well distributed.
- Serve on whole wheat bread, a whole wheat wrap or on a bed of greens.
- *rotisserie chicken, boneless skinless chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken thighs can be used. Weight measured using cooked chicken.
- **Use Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo to keep this recipe clean eating approved.